- Maintaining the billing system.
- Generating invoices and account statements.
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of daily ACH, Wires, and CC transactions applications and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries, including any returned items, subsequent adjustments, and collection.
- Research customer payment irregularities and reconcile customer account activity as needed.
- Review all control procedures, and recommend appropriate credit limits.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Increase the number of successful collections, maintain Aging at an acceptable level, and lower Bad Debt Exposure.
- Maintain Successful interactions between the AR Department and the Sales Department.
- Determine accounts that should be placed on credit hold for non-payment issues.
- Monitor all activities and develop processes to improve cash flow and downsize receivables.
- Manage and oversee document retention.
- Develop a team of professionals for account payables teams and design performance indicators.
- Manage all special projects and assist in account reconciliation.
- Prepare records of audits, and schedule time for all account payables document process.
- Foster a collaborative environment that values and solicits team members to assist in identifying areas for process improvement.
- Perform any other task or assignment related to the role, as deemed necessary by the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field CMA, ACCA, or CFAP will be preferred.
- Proven work experience of at least 3 years in the FMCG/Retail/ Distribution industry.
- Must have substantial ERP AR Module experience.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close-out process.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good presentation and practical communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative.
Leave a Reply