pMTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the short span of a few years, which is testament to well-implemented, technology-based processes and which also lays the foundations for productivity. MTBC is following a formula of long-term growth by combining and utilizing labor force increase, investment activity and scientific and technological progress. MTBC offers American physicians customized solutions that reflect the very best in practice management services available in the industry today. Our services maximize the power of the Internet and technology to give medical providers better control over scheduling and billing, total access to all of their billing information, and comprehensive practice-management reports, all the while reducing the cost factor. The organization’s management envisions reinvesting most of its earned profits mainly towards IT, and developing various technology-based solutions that will completely replace manual processes. MTBC operates 24/6 with a workforce of more than 1000 employees operating in three shifts in Rawalpindi & Bagh (AJK). The Company is providing a platform to young professionals to learn and practice their innovative ideas in a healthy work environment./p
- 1-2 years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist/ Call Center Representative with US-based customers and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with US-based clients.
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening & understanding.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- MS Office, Excel.
- Email writing skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Technical Support Experience.