DevOps Release Manager
The Flow Business Unit in AMT-Sybex
Within Flow, at AMT-Sybex we are all about progression and constantly challenging and developing ourselves as individuals and as a company. We have been providing business-critical solutions to customers in the utility sector for over 20 years. We deliver scalable and reliable transactional, data handling, and analytics solutions.
As a company, we are committed to meeting and exceeding our customers expectations such that we are the first choice for continuing to provide services to them in the long term.
We champion Growth from Within, both for individuals to challenge themselves to grow, seize opportunities and develop further than they may have thought possible, whilst also investing in our awesome talent as the future leaders of our business and industry.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Release Manager with a proven track record in releasing complex technical releases involving multiple systems and integration.
Our release managers operate across a range of clients, primarily in the utility industries, managing the technical release elements of IT-enabled business change projects for our clients. We work closely with our customers to ensure the best possible solution to meet their business requirements and deliver a return on their investment.
As a release manager, you will be responsible for the quality release of a range of best of breed products, working with a team of specialist developers.
As a release manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects for different clients.
Our clients are primarily UK-based utility companies and as such work will be UK-wide.
- Responsible for ensuring the test teams understand the customer requirements for the release and how those requirements will be met
- Creation and agreement of release schedule with the customer
- Accountable for ensuring the technical delivery of each release in line with the project schedule
- Report to the TPM on progress toward the release
- Liaise with the customer or account manager to discuss issues
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery meets expected company standards (e.g. release documentation standards)
- Working with offshore delivery teams
- Liaison between the project Solution Architect, technical teams, and any third-party vendors
- Creation of communication plans, ensuring appropriate information is exchanged and controlled among all stakeholders
Leave a Reply