Our Vision Greenstar envisions a Pakistan where people plan their families and have improved maternal and child health and reduced tuberculosis burden. Greenstar aims to be an organization of competent professionals, passionate about improving the lives of people in Pakistan. Our Mission To improve the quality of life of low income people throughout Pakistan by increasing access and use of health products, services, and information. Activities/Description Greenstar Social Marketing Pakistan was established in 1991 and is committed to improving the quality of life among low income people throughout Pakistan particularly in the areas of family planning and reproductive health. With a network of over 7,000 franchised providers and 65,000 retail and pharmaceutical outlets, Greenstar is one of the largest private sector health care non-governmental organizations in Pakistan. Greenstar is also supporting public sector projects such as mobile medical teams and Basic Health Units.
Job Summary: The Private Sector Advisor for Family Planning will be responsible for providing technical support to the private sector in developing and implementing effective strategies for increasing access to MNCH and family planning services. The Advisor will work closely with consortium partners and private sector partners, including hospitals/businesses, NGOs, and other organizations to identify opportunities to expand the reach and impact of the BHFA program.
- Programmatic and operational oversight of BHF – Greenstar component
- Develop and implement strategies to engage private sector partners in family planning activities.
- Identify opportunities for private sector engagement and partnership building in family planning.
- Conduct assessments of private sector organizations to determine their capacity for supporting family planning programs including distribution houses and supply chain
- Provide technical support and guidance to private sector partners on family planning activities
- Work closely with government and other stakeholders to ensure that private sector activities are aligned with national family planning policies and strategies
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders in the private sector, government, and civil society to support family planning programs
Leave a Reply