Applications are being invited by the University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences UVAS online/offline from Pakistani Nationals to fill the vacant posts. We get these vacancies from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper, which is advertised as University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences UVAS Jobs 2021. Interested individuals get more information, submit an online application form, and download the application form from the UVAS website www.uvas.edu.pk.
|Posted on:||10th September 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||September 27, 2021|
|Company:||University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences – UVAS|
|Address:||Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The UVAS is hiring applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Lecturer/Quality Assurance Manager, Training Coordinator, Assistant Training Coordinator, Junior Clerk, Lab Assistant, Naib Qasid, Electrician, Accountant, and Plant Forman. The detail of eligibility criteria will be uploaded on the UVAS website www.uvas.edu.pk.
The appointment in the project will be made on a purely contract basis/DPL basis till the completion of the project and there is no likelihood to be made on a permanent basis after the completion of the project. Only applications who found themselves eligible are advised to apply.
How to Apply Online for University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences UVAS Jobs 2021?
- Applicants can fill the Application Form Online for Serial No. 1 to 4 positions at www.uvas.edu.pk.
- Candidates should fill the online application form carefully and download the print of the online application form.
- This printed filled application form should be sent to the Registrar’s Office.
- Applicants should also pay the application processing fee on the auto-generated Challan Form after successful submission of the applications.
- Applications (for Serial No. 5 to 9) should be sent on plain paper to the Registrar Office of UVAS.
- Candidates should also attach the requisite documents with the application.
- The deadline for the online submission of applications is 24-09-2021.
- Applications sent offline must reach the given address before 27th Sep 2021.
- To get more information regarding online applications and eligibility criteria – Click Here.